Top 5 Easy Detox Tips
f you’ve overindulged or are feeling sluggish or bloated, try these easy detox tips to reset your body, gain energy, and even drop a couple of pounds!
- Drink water! Drinking water is like a shower that cleanses your body from the inside. It helps to flush out toxins and get rid of the unwanted nasties! Aim to drink half your bodyweight in water in oz every single day. If you weigh 150lbs, then aim to drink 75oz of water. You can add lemon or other fruit to your water to flavor it if you want some variety.
- Eat green veggies! Green veggies are loaded with fiber which act like a gentle brush to scrub away the toxins inside you. Green veggies are also packed with antioxidants which help you to combat the indulgences you may have had.
- Supplement! Try taking systemic enzyme complexes, which can help support your body as you detox. They will amplify the effects of the nutrition you are taking in, as well as help your body get rid of all the bad stuff that you don’t want.
4. Move your body! You don’t need to go to the gym, but you do need to move! It can be walking, hiking, swimming, dancing, yoga… anything to get your blood pumping and your body moving will help to flush those toxins out. Also – sweating is one way that your body releases toxins, so moving your body is double important!
5. Spa Time! Taking a hot bath or relaxing with a massage is a great way to detox. Once again, sweating in a sauna or hot bath will release the toxins from your body. When you relax, it also helps your body get rid of things that it doesn’t need.