Finding Balance after the Holidays
For many of us, the holiday season can be a double-edged sword. Unless you’re a small child, the joys of bright lights, shimmering packages, and time with family and friends is often coupled with what I like to call “too muchness” –
- too much stress
- too much food, especially flour and sugar
- too much alcohol
– and not enough sleep. This combination leaves us feeling exhausted and in need of a vacation. Our feelings are spot on. Our body is physically exhausted from the extra activity, stress, and calories of this festive time. It needs a break; it needs a vacation.
Nutritional cleanses are especially useful this time of year because they provide an opportunity for the body to take a break. Cleansing the body is a two-fold process of removing the elements that overwhelm the system while creating an environment that supports optimum detoxification.
5 Functional Strategies to Re-Balance the Body:
- Clean “up” your plate – The hallmark of any detoxification effort is choosing only those foods that support cleansing. Removing foods that are harmful allows the body to focus on reducing toxicity.
- Fast for greater results – Fasting increases the body’s detoxification potential by reducing, even removing, the digestive burden while we sleep. Time, energy, and resources are made available to cleanse the body.
- Break a sweat – Exercise is important for many reasons. In the context of detoxification, exercise aids the release of toxins through our skin as we sweat.
- Chill out – This new year, give yourself the gift of time and dedication to care for your body, mind, and spirit. Commit to carving out space each day for activities that rejuvenate you.
- Catch some Zzzzzs -Adequate and restful sleep is crucial, especially during a detox period. The body cleanses, repairs, and regenerates during sleep.
While these strategies are paramount to promoting health and healing, the addition of quality supplements that assist the cleansing actions of the body are extremely beneficial. At World Nutrition, Inc., we adhere to the philosophy of employing natural approaches to health and healing. Our goal is to improve well-being by addressing the root cause of dysfunction and by restoring balance with superior systemic supplements in conjunction with nutritional and lifestyle habits.
A thorough detoxification protocol* is designed to:
Cleanse the body of toxins *
Decrease inflammation in the gut *
Re-balance gut flora to restore immune function *
Your patients may benefit from our “3 Step Detox Program” that includes pure and potent blends to cleanse at a cellular level, restore probiotic levels, and support digestive and systemic enzyme activity. *
1. Cleanse* the body of toxins:
PuraCell™ is a powerful blend of minerals, herbs, and enzymes designed to support cellular regeneration and daily detoxification. Cracked-wall chlorella, the star ingredient in PuraCell™, is considered one of the most complete “foods” as it contains a comprehensive list of micro-ingredients:
- Full amino acid profile
- Excellent source of B-12 (50% RDA)
- Vitamins A, C, E, and K
- B-complex, niacin, and pantothenic acid
- RNA and DNA
- Folic acid, biotin, and choline
- Calcium and manganese
- Copper, zinc, and iodine
- Highest concentration of chlorophyll
With the addition of critical detoxifying nutrients such as magnesium, milk thistle extract, PuraCell™ Herbal Blend, PuraCell™ Enzyme Blend, alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, zeolite, and selenium, PuraCell™ may support detoxification* by:
- Boosting the immune system
- Restoring pH balance
- Improving digestion
- Targeting health of the intestinal lining
- Removing heavy metals and toxins
- Strengthening hemoglobin
- Reducing cholesterol
- Supporting liver detoxification
To read more about the benefits of detoxification, please visit Cellular Regeneration: A Key Component to Health and Longevity.
2. Decrease inflammation* in the gut:
Vitälzӯm™ – World Nutrition’s original hybrid formula – is a unique proprietary blend of potent digestive and systemic enzymes. Serrapeptase, the primary systemic enzyme ingredient, is one of the strongest proteolytic enzymes known for its ability to control inflammation, regulate the immune system, remove excess plaque and fibrous tissues, and support the return of healthy blood flow and volume. Vitälzȳm™ also contains the additional fruit enzymes papain and bromelain, the digestive enzymes amylase and lipase, and the complementary phytonutrients rutin and amla extract.
To read more about systemic and digestive enzymes, please visit Digestive Enzyme Support.
3. Re-balance gut flora* to restore immune function:
Probiotic 10/50 by Vitälzȳm™ is uniquely formulated with a powerful combination of the 10 most clinically researched probiotic strains in a potent concentration of 50 billion CFU (colony forming units). Probiotic 10/50 utilizes delayed release technology to allow five of the 10 strains to target the upper GI tract and the remaining five to target the lower GI tract. This allows for maximum absorption and benefit. *
To read more about the role of healthy intestinal flora, please visit Probiotics 101: The Human Microbiome.
Just like you, we recognize that good health is the result of a well-balanced lifestyle, including proper diet and exercise complemented by natural and superior supplements. Our philosophy is simple: we focus on identifying problems at their source. Current conventional medicine revolves around controlling and minimizing symptoms but gives little credence to restoring systemic function. We cannot continue to ignore the laws of nature and expect to experience vibrant health.
World Nutrition’s products are the embodiment of that principle. Call us today to take advantage of our Stock-Up Sale and support your patients’ efforts to achieve their goals in the new year. Our “3-Step Detox Program” is designed to cleanse and regenerate the body in conjunction with healthy habits that support cellular health, weight management, and prevention of common health complaints. Speak with your account manager today at 800.548.2710 or fill out the contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
Download the Complete Patient Guide To Holiday Recovery