Enteric coating is simply the best and most effective oral delivery system for your systemic enzymes.
The coating is a polymer barrier, resulting in contained and protected systemic enzymes. This means the enzymes are guarded from the acidic environment of your stomach, passing through your system safely until they can be successfully released and absorbed.
Since all anti-inflammatory enzymes are made of protein—which means they lose all of their health benefits in less than 30 minutes when exposed to stomach acid—enteric coating is a quality solution.
Benefits of Enteric Coating
- Protecting the contents of the capsule from the acidic environments of stomach, the capsule moves through the stomach intact.
- Then, once the capsule has passed the stomach, the coating easily breaks down in the pancreatic juices during the first 10 inches of the small intestine.
- Enabling the absorption of enzymes, at their highest activity levels, in the small intestine is possible when this delayed coating breakdown occurs.
Knowing all of the benefits, it is important to recognize that this is a premier drug delivery system. All the systemic enzyme products currently on the market do not have enteric coating. In fact, Vitälzym from Japan is the only liquid enzyme with enteric coating in the world.
Issues with Uncoated Capsules
Your stomach is a highly acidic environment. Uncoated capsules quickly break down and release the active ingredients you want in your body. In the case of uncoated tablets, too soon. When an uncoated pill is made with binders and fillers, enzymes may never absorb. The capsule simply passes through your body.
The only reliable way to be sure 100% of the enzymes within each capsule are not being destroyed by your stomach acids is to only purchase enteric coated enzymes.
Choosing Your Systemic Enzymes
Many systemic enzymes are available on the market today. But, only one has the delivery system that ensures maximum absorption through enteric coating: Vitälzym liquid gel capsules. When comparing Vitälzym liquid gel capsules to its competitors consider the coating. Vitälzym’s liquid gel capsules provide the highest activity level and maximum absorption.
Vegetarian Enteric Coating for Maximum Results
Vitälzym’s vegetarian, liquid-filled gel caps with enteric coating ensure the following:
- Enzymes won’t be destroyed by acids in the stomach.
- The enzymes still contain their entire absorptive active proprietary enzyme formulation.
- Small and easy-to-swallow capsules are possible because they are highly concentrated.
Do not waste time and money trying out the different systemic enzymes on the market. Choose the right one the first time and opt for Vitälzym liquid gel capsules.
Taking Vitälzym liquid gel capsules, complete an enteric coating on each capsule, is an effective way to ensure that the enzymes reach their intended target, the small intestine. Then, enzymes absorb into the bloodstream.
The technology of liquid-filled capsules is superior to that of capsules filled with powder. With liquid, there is low heat production, leading to more uniform distribution and prolonged enzyme activity.
“Easy to swallow as small all rounded tablets… I think these are wonderful enzymes and [they] certainly helped to cleanse my body.”– Vitalzym customer