Full Spectrum Joint Formula
Flexera™ is designed for those looking to rebuild the connective tissue in the body with unique and effective ingredients. This is more than just another Glucosamine-Chondroitin product. Flexera™ combines the best ingredients – the most potent, best absorbed and purest cutting-edge sources – into a single product that, with minimal dosing, can provide joint-building support for everyone from the elite athlete to the everyday individual.
Flexera Joint Formula May Help:
- Rebuild Connective Tissue
- Increase Elasticity
- Lubricate Joints
- Improve Mobility
- Increase Range of Motion
Why choose Flexera over other joint products? For years, World Nutrition has been a trusted name with doctors and healthcare professionals through its renowned Vitalzym line of products. Flexera builds on World Nutrition’s reputation as an industry leader in supporting a healthy inflammation response, normal joint function, and promoting active joints.
Flexera's Potent Ingredients
Flexera contains a variety of uniquely potent ingredients, including the remarkable BioCell Collagen II™. This breakthrough, multi-patented nutraceutical contains a naturally-occurring matrix of compounds that are rapidly absorbed into the body to promote active joints and younger looking skin.† The type II format is especially effective at targeting knees, hips, elbows, wrists and fingers.
This potent formula also includes:
- OptiMSM™: Provides sulfur – a vital building-block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: May help prevent cartilage degeneration and arthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Supports cartilage elasticity and fluidity.
- Magnesium Citrate: Lubricates joints.
- Boswellia Serrata: Promotes healthy inflammatory response.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Cushions joints and improves joint function.
- Vitamin B Complex: Controls pain and restores joint mobility.
- Turmeric: Promotes healthy inflammatory response.
Joint Building Formula Comparison
One major key to an effective joint-building supplement is how quickly a product’s ingredients can be broken down and then absorbed into the bloodstream.