Systemic Cleansing System
PuraCell™ is a powerful blend of minerals, herbs, and enzymes designed to support cellular regeneration and daily detoxification. Cracked-wall chlorella, the star ingredient in PuraCell™, is considered one of the most complete “foods” as it contains a comprehensive list of micro-nutrients:
- Full amino acid profile
- Excellent source of B-12 (50% RDA)
- Vitamins A, C, E, and K
- B-complex, niacin, and pantothenic acid
- RNA and DNA
- Folic acid, biotin, and choline
- Calcium and manganese
- Copper, zinc, and iodine
- Highest concentration of chlorophyll
We live in a toxic environment. PuraCell™ harnesses the power of chlorella to cleanse and support the body in two ways – as a “Gentle Daily” cleansing regiment or as a “Quick 30-Day” flush, depending on dosage.
PuraCell contains a power-packed blend of ingredients that work together in harmony to attack a host of different issues. This formula not only benefits the blood, organs, skin, brain, and GI tract, but it addresses environmental, chemical, dietary, metabolic, metallic, and radioactive pollutants. This product is truly one of a kind. Few other products can deliver such thorough coverage on such a vast array of toxicity-related concerns, especially in such a gentle manner.
Cleansing Benefits of PuraCell
PuraCell is designed to cover multiple facets of cleansing and detoxifying, taking out the guesswork and providing you with a single solution. It’s an all-encompassing cleansing formulation that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed after just a few short weeks.
- Cleansing the urinary system
- Addressing waste in the liver, gallbladder and kidneys
- Purifying the blood
- Protecting against the loss of potassium (diuretic benefits)
- Removing obstructions from the spleen, pancreas and other organs
- Removing heavy metals from the body and brain
- Providing and enhanced immune response
- Cleansing the skin and protecting skin cell membranes
- Cleaning and adding elasticity to the colon and other organs
Cleansing Chorella Breakdown
One major key to an effective cleansing formula is how quickly the product’s ingredients can be broken down and then absorbed into the bloodstream.