Vitälzȳm® Cardio combines all the benefits of the original Vitälzȳm® formula (systemic and digestive enzyme activity) with the power of nattokinase. Nattokinase is a highly fibrinolytic enzyme that supports optimal cardiovascular health by improving blood mobility and heart function.
Vitälzȳm® Cardio also contains magnesium and CoQ10, a powerful antioxidant. Both have been shown to support cardiovascular function.
Vitälzȳm® Cardio employs a potent proprietary blend of systemic and digestive enzymes that includes serrapeptase, bromelain, papain, lipase, protease, and amylase, further enhanced with rutin and amla. The powder-filled capsule begins to break down in the stomach providing digestive support, while some serrapeptase survives the acidic environment of the stomach to be released in the small intestine. From there, it is absorbed into the bloodstream and distributed throughout the body for systemic support.
- Serratiopeptidase, Papain, Bromelain
- Nattokinase – helps support natural blood-thinning to support against blood-clotting ailments.
- CoQ10 – an antioxidant that helps protect the body from free radical damage
- Protease – any enzyme that catalyzes proteins' splitting into smaller peptide fractions and amino acids by a process known as proteolysis.
- Amylase – any of a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants. Amylase digests carbohydrates and helps convert starch to sugar.
- Lipase- breaks down fats into fatty acids, which can be absorbed into the bloodstream.*
- Rutin – one of the many existing flavonoids
- Amla Extract – an antioxidant extremely rich in Vitamin C, Tannic Acid, Glucose, Protein, Cellulose, and Calcium.*
- Other Ingredients – rice extract, cellulose, water (vegetarian capsule)
Vitälzӯm® Cardio is specifically formulated with nattokinase to help support cardiovascular health. Its synergistic blend of additional systemic and digestive enzymes may also support the following systems:
- Upper respiratory*
- Joint/connective tissue/skin*
The inclusion of digestive enzymes also supports digestion and assimilation of important nutrients.