Product expiration is short dated till Nov 22
Probiotic 10/50 by Vitälzӯm® is formulated with a combination of 10 probiotic strains in a potent concentration. Probiotic 10/50 utilizes delayed-release to allow five of the 10 strains to target the upper GI tract and the remaining five to target the lower GI tract. This allows for optimal absorption and benefit.
The proprietary blend of probiotics ensures optimal effectiveness with its formulation that enhances Probiotic 10/50’s shelf life. For best results, take in conjunction with Vitälzӯm® Digest. This product requires no refrigeration for up to two years.
Replenishing these probiotics can positively impact your health and support:
- Reestablish balance to intestinal flora
- Support digestion and nutrient absorption
- Salivarius (Ls-33)
- Acidophilus (La-14) – Grows readily at low pH values, produces enzyme amylase, and ferment sugars into lactic acid to support healthy digestion.
- Casei (Lc-11) – Has a wide PH range, mainly used in dairy production. Casei Supports GI health.
- Plantarum (Lp-115) – A kind of lactobacillus commonly found in fermented vegetables and fruit can liquefy gelatin. It supports intestinal permeability and the immune system.
- Rhamnosus (Lr-32) – Help support intestinal resistance to occasional diarrhea, and help maintain GI balance.
- Breve (Bb-03) – It is a branched anaerobic bacteria often found in the large intestine that offers protection to gastrointestinal tract.
- Longum (Bl-05) – Often added to food products, it can support healthy GI function with the production of lactic acid and regulate the intestinal flora of humans.
- Infantis (Bi-26) –Support resistance to occasional diarrhea, and support the immune system.
- Bifidum (Bb-02) – A lactic-acid bacteria that also support acetic acid, ethanol, and formic acid.
- Lactis (Bb-02) – Supports intestinal health and the immune system.
- Chicory Root – a feverfew plant.
- Jerusalem Artichoke – a root vegetable that can support lower blood glucose.