Vitälzȳm® Original Hybrid – World Nutrition's original hybrid formula – is a unique proprietary blend of potent digestive and systemic enzymes. Serrapeptase, the primary systemic enzyme ingredient, is one of the strongest proteolytic enzymes known for its ability to support optimal mobility, support the immune system, and support healthy blood flow and volume. Vitälzȳm® also contains the additional fruit enzymes papain and bromelain, the digestive enzymes amylase and lipase, and the complementary phytonutrients rutin and amla extract.
Hybrid formulas are designed for those looking for both systemic and digestive support. The Vitälzȳm® powder-filled capsule begins to break down in the stomach providing digestive support. Simultaneously, some serrapeptase survives the stomach's acidic environment to be released in the small intestine. From there, it is absorbed into the bloodstream and distributed throughout the body for systemic support.
Vitälzӯm® is specifically formulated to support optimal mobility and immune health in the following systems:
- Upper respiratory*
- Joint/connective tissue/skin*
The inclusion of digestive enzymes also provides assistance with digestion and assimilation of important nutrients.
- Bromelain – an enzyme found in pineapples that breaks down other proteins, such as collagen
- Papain – a proteolytic enzyme obtained from the unripe papaya.
- Protease – an enzyme that catalyzes proteins' splitting into smaller peptide fractions and amino acids by a process known as proteolysis.
- Amylase – a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants. Amylase digests carbohydrates and helps convert starch to sugar.
- Lipase – Lipase digests fat. It is an enzyme secreted in the digestive tract that catalyzes fats' breakdown into individual fatty acids that can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Rutin – one of the many existing flavonoids
- Amla – Amla is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. It also contains tannic acid, glucose, protein, cellulose, and calcium.
- Other Ingredients – Rice extract, cellulose, water (Vegetarian Capsule)